How to logon in 2 different Actice Directory Domains

Dear Sirs,
I have a group of laptops that work at two different places. In place "A"
there is AD Domain with a Domain Controller. In place "B" there is also an AD
Domain with another Domain Controller. These two places are not
connected/trust related. Is it possible to configure the laptops from both
places to let them go from place "A" to "B" and viceversa and to logon to
both Domains without having to change the domain on the laptops every time
they change from place "A" to place "B" ?
Thanks in advance,
Pablo.

No, sorry.

--