The title says it all!

But I'll say it again!

As far as WinXP is concerned, Windows Update Sucks!

Works great in Win7!

But it just goes ditsy dumbo when it comes to WinXP!

This is nothing new!

I don't need a fix or solution!

I'm just venting!

Best regards to Everyone!

@4Ryan6

Wow, we almost never see you here in the "armpit of Tom's Hardware" (XP section). Welcome back?... um..again??

I saw in another section today that you had retired. I've heard Tom's pension is the same as the regular pay after you retire. ;)

Stick around, find a source for Umax Astra 4100 scanner drivers, be prepared to see post that belong anywhere else but here, including Networking and Win 7 problems. Soundguruman will love seeing someone else that hates MS updates. :lol:

I myself only get hotfixes that I absolutely need. I run a (still) formidable firewall from a few years back known as "Black Ice" and my anti-virus??? what's that?? I stay away from Sex sites because computers are very vulnerable to sexually transmitted diseases (viruses). Oh, I almost forgot, be prepared to answer back when the OP only has "hello" to say.

Regarding the underlined, :lol: Serious lost wages $0000000 :lol:

So this is the armpit of Toms! :lol:

While being a moderator I stuck mainly to the Overclocking and CPU and Components section, because I had to limit my helping places because of the full forum moderating responsibilities, now that I don't have those moderating responsibilities, I'm going back to the sections I've missed being a part of.

Nice to see you're still down in the armpit, you must have found some great deodorant! :lol:

Thanks tig, I needed a good laugh this morning! Ryan