Tags:
  • Motherboards
  • Intel i7
  • World Of Warcraft
  • New Build
  • Product
Last response: in Motherboards
May 13, 2010 3:11:07 AM

What would be a good motherboard for an i7-930? I have a $1100 budget for my new build, and really don't want to go all out of CPU/Mobo, and be stuck with not so good other components. Also, I will be playing games such as World of Warcraft , SC2, Crysis2 (maybe) CODMW2.

-Thanks

More about : 930 mobo

May 13, 2010 3:54:42 AM

connor m said:
What would be a good motherboard for an i7-930? I have a $1100 budget for my new build, and really don't want to go all out of CPU/Mobo, and be stuck with not so good other components. Also, I will be playing games such as World of Warcraft , SC2, Crysis2 (maybe) CODMW2.

-Thanks

I just got the same processor and grabbed GIGABYTE GA-X58A-UD3R. Keep in mind that I had quite a few restrictions regarding my choice, as I wanted both a PCI slot and the good old IDE for hard disks.
m
l
a b V Motherboard
May 13, 2010 4:40:52 AM

Over in the homebuilt forum, we've been hearing from users having problems with that board.

There's this board also.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

If you are looking for a complete build, you may want to complete the Build Advice form in my signature over in the Homebuilt Forum.
m
l
Related resources
May 13, 2010 6:54:35 AM

Sorry for going a little off topic, but could you specify what kind of problems?
m
l
!