sims2 website

I am downloading objects from thesims2 website and am hoping someone here
can tell me which directory/folder they need to be in? in order for them to
work correctly in the game.

all help greatly appreciated

--
Thanks,

Chris.
2 answers Last reply
More about sims2 website

    The files from the official Sims Site are self extracting (at least the
    houses that I got were).

    "Morur DreamCat" <morurdreamcat@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    > The files from the official Sims Site are self extracting (at least the
    > houses that I got were).
    >

    > "Christo" <chris@juststuff.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> I am downloading objects from thesims2 website and am hoping someone here
    >> can tell me which directory/folder they need to be in? in order for them
    >> work correctly in the game.
    >>
    >> all help greatly appreciated
    >>
    >> --
    >> Thanks,
    >>
    >> Chris.

    oh yeah sorry i never realized, i posted a bit soon before opening anything

Sims Games Video Games