Help choose Best MOBO out of 3

liljay904

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2010
Heyy n "THANKYOU EVERY 1". for all ur help in my past post, but i found 3 boards i think are the best but its always good to here what others think. well the boards i found are ASUS P6X58D Premium, EVGA E760 CLASSIFIED, and the GIGABYTE GA-EX58-UD4P." i think ASUS P6X58D Premium is the best and thats my pick " but id like to here what the pros would say ;)and im willin to reserch a lil more if u would like to throw ne other mobo out there... ( Comp is going to be used for GAMING, Making Music -- Beats n mixing, Wireless / program testing. ) i will be using the i7 975 CPU prolly with water cooling.

roofus

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2008
the Classified is an awesome board. i had one and they don't skimp on quality and have the best support of all listed if things go wrong. the little more money is worth the peace of mind to me.

Hellboy

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2007
The only startling aspect is..

EVGA is a small company compared to ASUS and Gigabyte..

Gigabyte is my motherboard of choice as i have never had one fail.

I feel they are made just that little bit better than Asus, but thats my opinion.

I have a EVGA board with a 680i chipset, dont get me wrong its all good but the technical help on Gigabyte gives us quicker bios updates and a better support website.

cblaxx19

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2010
I also like gigabyte a lot. i have the EX58A-UD7 and i love it. it is a great board. It also has a watercooling block already on the chipsets so if you are planning to watercool then its a bonus for you. it also has usb 3.0, sata 6gb/s. and its quad sli/xfire ready. Gigabyte makes some great boards.

Pro Llama

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2009
It’s hard to say I like both the evga and the asus. Asus always has very good board but I like evga too. Over all the asus has some of the newer features like usb 3.0 and sata 6gb/s so I would go with that one unless you needed the extra pci x16 slot on the evga. If you are going for looks and you don’t care about the usb 3.0 and sata 6gb/s, go with the evga because it looks amazing.

Personally I may have gone with the evga because it looks so good but functionally asus wins.