Xspc kit no instructions? read here

I noticed a few posts lately mentioning Xspc's lack of instructions which, coupled with the masses of hardware and bolts included in the kits can cause headaches for people, and after a P.m. helping someone though I'd post a pictorial (badly drawn ofc) of bolt component order,
its for you to determine the correct backplate etc still, but if this helps one XSpc builder a year, its worth it imo,

Mobobolt-through.jpg

Black is your Mobo,
red is your bolt, note screwhead at rear of mobo
Orange is your backplate (whichever one you use)
green is the little nylon washers, one each side of the mobo, directly contacting it
blue is the little nuts, tighten these as tight as you can with fingers, no need to use pliers etc, just enough that they are firm
purple is your waterblock
grey is your knurled knobs, with the little part towards the block,
I didn't even try drawing your springs but they obviously go between your waterblock and knurled knobs

The reference to knurled knob is the ones used in the Intel kit, you'll recognise them as different from the Amd ones easily enough

Moto

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
To be honest, we also need a Rasa/Raystorm owners club, as well as possibly a Corsair H-series club. This would help users asking the same questions to look in these locations to users who are currently using those solutions.

Nice work Moto and amuffin.