Hi,

In article <EeadnaaB4olINBvcRVnyjQ@eclipse.net.uk>, 888 wrote:

> This game has some catchy music init. How do I extract them digitally (as
> files)? Thanks :)

The files are in: The Sims 2\TSData\Res\Sound

but they are in 'package' form, so you need PE edit from
http://ambertation.dnsalias.org/SimPE/download.shtml

Just open the package file and extract the mp3 files!

Have fun!

Ranbir

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

"Ranbir Kaur" <ranbir_nospam@gurmatps.org> wrote in message
| Hi,
|
| In article <EeadnaaB4olINBvcRVnyjQ@eclipse.net.uk>, 888 wrote:
|
| > This game has some catchy music init. How do I extract them digitally (as
| > files)? Thanks :)
|
| The files are in: The Sims 2\TSData\Res\Sound
|
| but they are in 'package' form, so you need PE edit from
| http://ambertation.dnsalias.org/SimPE/download.shtml
|
| Just open the package file and extract the mp3 files!
|
| Have fun!
|
| Ranbir

Thank you and well done! :)

I thought no one on this earth would know how to do it! ;)