Sims 2 music

This game has some catchy music init. How do I extract them digitally (as
files)? Thanks :)
2 answers Last reply
More about sims music

    Hi,

    In article <EeadnaaB4olINBvcRVnyjQ@eclipse.net.uk>, 888 wrote:

    > This game has some catchy music init. How do I extract them digitally (as
    > files)? Thanks :)

    The files are in: The Sims 2\TSData\Res\Sound

    but they are in 'package' form, so you need PE edit from
    http://ambertation.dnsalias.org/SimPE/download.shtml

    Just open the package file and extract the mp3 files!

    Have fun!

    Ranbir

    "Ranbir Kaur" <ranbir_nospam@gurmatps.org> wrote in message
    | Hi,
    |
    | In article <EeadnaaB4olINBvcRVnyjQ@eclipse.net.uk>, 888 wrote:
    |
    | > This game has some catchy music init. How do I extract them digitally (as
    | > files)? Thanks :)
    |
    | The files are in: The Sims 2\TSData\Res\Sound
    |
    | but they are in 'package' form, so you need PE edit from
    | http://ambertation.dnsalias.org/SimPE/download.shtml
    |
    | Just open the package file and extract the mp3 files!
    |
    | Have fun!
    |
    | Ranbir

    Thank you and well done! :)

    I thought no one on this earth would know how to do it! ;)

Sims Music Games Video Games