Question about a soon2b unsubscribed TIVO

Last response: in Home Theatre
September 28, 2005 6:51:20 AM

My subscription runs out at the end of the month and I'm not sure if I'll
renew it. While I know it's a brick w/o a subscription, will I still be able
to watch the shows it's already recorded?
Anonymous
September 28, 2005 6:51:21 AM

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 02:51:20 GMT, jstlucas at hotmail dot com
@delete.thisstuff (Joe St. Lucas) wrote:

>My subscription runs out at the end of the month and I'm not sure if I'll
>renew it. While I know it's a brick w/o a subscription, will I still be able
>to watch the shows it's already recorded?

Yes.
Charlie Hoffpauir