Blu-ray stopped playing

doncarriere

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2008
I have a ATI 4870x2 with version 9.10 of the driver loaded.
I bought a Blu-ray disk yesterday (Battlestar Galactica) and it has the latest apps installed on it.
I am ran Cyberlink 7 (blu-ray eabled) and Cyberlink v9.
THey both played only 30 minutes of the movie and stopped.
The error I am getting is 0122, what ever that means and when I the Cyberlink BR Advisor it tells me my display (which is set at 1080 vis an HDMI cable to my graphics card along with the drivers are not compatible and should be upgraded.

I am now busy updating my driver from 9.1 to 9.11 but really this should not matter?
Any advise?
Do I need to re-install all my Cyberlink software? :cry:

TOC

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2009

Try AnyDVD HD, if it doesn't help try full version of Cyberlink v9 (remove any other versions first)

doncarriere

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2008
thanks for the help, just ike t know after fiddling I fixed it or it seems to be fixed. I replaced the ATI drivers by making sure I complete but completly removed the old drivers and all other asssociated programs. Once installed with version 9.11 Cybelink was able to play all my Blu-ray movies.
:lol:

leon2006

Distinguished
Just download the update from Cyberlink and it should work. I run 9.10 and Cyberlink 7.3(full version) w/o any issue. After 9.10 driver update Cyberlink prompted for an update. I click the update and after that everything works well.

New movies also prompts an update. I just got GI Joe last week and Cyberlink prompt for an update.

TOC

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2009
Yes, I always try to keep my software and drivers up to date and if they have upgrade I remove old version first.