[2] Tired of *not* getting abducted by aliens?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
November 4, 2004 1:03:22 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Guaranteed abductions!

http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?view.299

Un-RAR this file, place it in your Downloads folder, and...voila! Instant
abduction.

-Josh

More about : tired abducted aliens

November 4, 2004 4:27:31 AM

"Josh" <ten@nozirev.yma.shoj> wrote in message
> Guaranteed abductions!
>
> http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?view.299
>

> Un-RAR this file, place it in your Downloads folder, and...voila! Instant
> abduction.
>
> -Josh

but that cheat ;)
November 4, 2004 5:32:52 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Thank you so much!! Now I can have a houses full of alien children!!
I also found out by accident my teen can be abducted but doesn't get
pregnant..

Jezz
Related resources
November 4, 2004 7:40:58 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Well that's a good thing! lol At least the Pollination Technicians have
some morals.

--
Nicole
yahooIM: girlsmeg

"Nicole" <smeggy387-nicky@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Well that's a good thing! lol At least the Pollination Technicians have
> some morals.
>

> Jezz wrote:
>> Thank you so much!! Now I can have a houses full of alien children!!
>> I also found out by accident my teen can be abducted but doesn't get
>> pregnant..
>>

>> Jezz
>>

> --
> Nicole
> yahooIM: girlsmeg

Hi

I download the cheat, but does it work on neighbourhoods other than
Strangetown?
I'm thinking of creating a completely new neighbourhood in Sim City 4 and
importing it into the game....

Julia
Anonymous
November 4, 2004 5:19:45 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

As far as I heard, you can be abducted in every neighbourhood. But don't
know, how it's working with the patch and on self built neighbourhoods...

Good luck with your breeding plans! ;->
Anonymous
November 4, 2004 10:22:34 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Has anyone been abducted and have a guy having a baby in pleasantview? I've
tried and tried...
November 5, 2004 4:31:12 AM

"April Johnson" <loggy@charter.net> wrote in message
> Has anyone been abducted and have a guy having a baby in pleasantview?
> I've
> tried and tried...

Yes I finally did it. Beau Broke ( original sim ) was abducted from my house
at the balconies. It was happen in the Pleasantview around 1 AM the Aliens
animation movie is pretty cool. It was paid off after many many hours.

keep patience one day it will come...
November 5, 2004 6:20:09 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

The alien abduction works in a neighborhood I created I call it Polyview
Junction.

Jezz
Anonymous
November 6, 2004 1:17:27 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

I tried the new abduction hack (the one where you actually can choose
between "gaze stars" and "get abducted")
it worked like a charm - only downside is that my male sim did not come back
pregnang :o ((

"Wesley" <ilovekiss@bless.you.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> "April Johnson" <loggy@charter.net> wrote in message
>> Has anyone been abducted and have a guy having a baby in pleasantview?
>> I've
>> tried and tried...
>
> Yes I finally did it. Beau Broke ( original sim ) was abducted from my
> house at the balconies. It was happen in the Pleasantview around 1 AM the
> Aliens animation movie is pretty cool. It was paid off after many many
> hours.
>
> keep patience one day it will come...

November 11, 2004 6:04:44 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

..
"Jezz" <jr.jessup@verizon.net> wrote in message
> The alien abduction works in a neighborhood I created I call it Polyview
> Junction.
>
> Jezz

Can ask..
Do you have the nude patch or the jump bug fix installed?

I have both and poor Raphael has yet be abducted..

:(
November 11, 2004 6:04:45 PM

"D" <deeus@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

> Can ask..
> Do you have the nude patch or the jump bug fix installed?

No censor:

Go to cheat mode (Shift+Ctrl+C) and type in

intprop censorgridsize 0

Jump bug:

http://modthesims2.com/news.php

There's a link right on the front page in bold so you can't miss it.
Anonymous
November 11, 2004 6:04:46 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

However, you have to be logged in to get the link to the patch. Otherwise
you just see a bunch of posts.

!