[2] Tired of *not* getting abducted by aliens?

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Guaranteed abductions!

http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?view.299

Un-RAR this file, place it in your Downloads folder, and...voila! Instant
abduction.

-Josh
12 answers Last reply
More about tired abducted aliens
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

    "Josh" <ten@nozirev.yma.shoj> wrote in message
    > Guaranteed abductions!
    >
    > http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?view.299
    >

    > Un-RAR this file, place it in your Downloads folder, and...voila! Instant
    > abduction.
    >
    > -Josh

    but that cheat ;)
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

    Thank you so much!! Now I can have a houses full of alien children!!
    I also found out by accident my teen can be abducted but doesn't get
    pregnant..

    Jezz
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

    Well that's a good thing! lol At least the Pollination Technicians have
    some morals.

    --
    Nicole
    yahooIM: girlsmeg

    "Nicole" <smeggy387-nicky@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Well that's a good thing! lol At least the Pollination Technicians have
    > some morals.
    >

    > Jezz wrote:
    >> Thank you so much!! Now I can have a houses full of alien children!!
    >> I also found out by accident my teen can be abducted but doesn't get
    >> pregnant..
    >>

    >> Jezz
    >>

    > --
    > Nicole
    > yahooIM: girlsmeg

    Hi

    I download the cheat, but does it work on neighbourhoods other than
    Strangetown?
    I'm thinking of creating a completely new neighbourhood in Sim City 4 and
    importing it into the game....

    Julia
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

    As far as I heard, you can be abducted in every neighbourhood. But don't
    know, how it's working with the patch and on self built neighbourhoods...

    Good luck with your breeding plans! ;->
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

    Has anyone been abducted and have a guy having a baby in pleasantview? I've
    tried and tried...
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

    "April Johnson" <loggy@charter.net> wrote in message
    > Has anyone been abducted and have a guy having a baby in pleasantview?
    > I've
    > tried and tried...

    Yes I finally did it. Beau Broke ( original sim ) was abducted from my house
    at the balconies. It was happen in the Pleasantview around 1 AM the Aliens
    animation movie is pretty cool. It was paid off after many many hours.

    keep patience one day it will come...
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

    The alien abduction works in a neighborhood I created I call it Polyview
    Junction.

    Jezz
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

    I tried the new abduction hack (the one where you actually can choose
    between "gaze stars" and "get abducted")
    it worked like a charm - only downside is that my male sim did not come back
    pregnang :O((

    "Wesley" <ilovekiss@bless.you.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    > "April Johnson" <loggy@charter.net> wrote in message
    >> Has anyone been abducted and have a guy having a baby in pleasantview?
    >> I've
    >> tried and tried...
    >
    > Yes I finally did it. Beau Broke ( original sim ) was abducted from my
    > house at the balconies. It was happen in the Pleasantview around 1 AM the
    > Aliens animation movie is pretty cool. It was paid off after many many
    > hours.
    >
    > keep patience one day it will come...

  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

    ..
    "Jezz" <jr.jessup@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > The alien abduction works in a neighborhood I created I call it Polyview
    > Junction.
    >
    > Jezz

    Can ask..
    Do you have the nude patch or the jump bug fix installed?

    I have both and poor Raphael has yet be abducted..

    :(
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

    "D" <deeus@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

    > Can ask..
    > Do you have the nude patch or the jump bug fix installed?

    No censor:

    Go to cheat mode (Shift+Ctrl+C) and type in

    intprop censorgridsize 0

    Jump bug:

    http://modthesims2.com/news.php

    There's a link right on the front page in bold so you can't miss it.
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

    However, you have to be logged in to get the link to the patch. Otherwise
    you just see a bunch of posts.

    "o_O" <o_O@sendme.spam> wrote in message
    > "D" <deeus@bigpond.net.au> wrote:
    >
    > > Can ask..
    > > Do you have the nude patch or the jump bug fix installed?
    >
    > No censor:
    >
    > Go to cheat mode (Shift+Ctrl+C) and type in
    >
    > intprop censorgridsize 0
    >
    > Jump bug:
    >
    > http://modthesims2.com/news.php
    >
    > There's a link right on the front page in bold so you can't miss it.

Sims Games Video Games