Camera & Scanner Wizard?

September 4, 2004 12:14:45 AM

How can I get hold of the camera & scanner wizard? With a USB connected
scanner, this useful wizard does not show up in the photo folder or anywhere
else on a new XP machine. Can one force it to appear somewhere?

Ben

More about : camera scanner wizard

September 4, 2004 12:25:31 AM

Bengt Sagnell wrote:

> How can I get hold of the camera & scanner wizard? With a USB connected
> scanner, this useful wizard does not show up in the photo folder or anywhere
> else on a new XP machine. Can one force it to appear somewhere?
>
> Ben

Do you mean Control Panel > Scanners & Cameras ?

I have a Canon USB scanner and all the necessary controls are accessed
via 'Acquire' in my graphics program.

Charlie.

--
www.peartreegreen.org
Anonymous

It sounds like you're trying to acquire an image from your scanner. To do
this, you most likely need a driver (and what's called a TWAIN driver) to
acquire images from your scanner. You should contact your scanner
manufacturer.

--
Please reply in newsgroup.

!