Camera & Scanner Wizard?

How can I get hold of the camera & scanner wizard? With a USB connected
scanner, this useful wizard does not show up in the photo folder or anywhere
else on a new XP machine. Can one force it to appear somewhere?

Ben
2 answers Last reply
More about camera scanner wizard

    Bengt Sagnell wrote:

    > How can I get hold of the camera & scanner wizard? With a USB connected
    > scanner, this useful wizard does not show up in the photo folder or anywhere
    > else on a new XP machine. Can one force it to appear somewhere?
    >
    > Ben

    Do you mean Control Panel > Scanners & Cameras ?

    I have a Canon USB scanner and all the necessary controls are accessed
    via 'Acquire' in my graphics program.

    Charlie.

    --
    www.peartreegreen.org

    It sounds like you're trying to acquire an image from your scanner. To do
    this, you most likely need a driver (and what's called a TWAIN driver) to
    acquire images from your scanner. You should contact your scanner
    manufacturer.

    --
    Please reply in newsgroup.

    "Bengt Sagnell" <bsagnell@bluewin.ch> wrote in message
    > How can I get hold of the camera & scanner wizard? With a USB connected
    > scanner, this useful wizard does not show up in the photo folder or
    > anywhere else on a new XP machine. Can one force it to appear somewhere?
    >
    > Ben

Configuration Cameras Scanners Windows XP