Tags:
  • Drivers
  • TV
  • Tuner
  • Error Message
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
May 13, 2012 11:02:59 AM

I am using zebronics tv tuner card on my Pc for the last one yr. But, in the last month, the error message of errorcode#E0601009 has been displaying when i Launching the application. i feel that there is a Problem in drivers and re installed drivers but has no effect. and, i take it to the nearest Service centre and they Checked the Graphics card and suggested me that there is no problem in the Card. and, they instructed me to Clean the PCI slot with Thinner and Plug the Tv Tuner Card.
And, i did the Same way, but the Error message is still repeating. Can anyone suggest me a Solution to this. and, can u tell me if there is a problem in PCI slots or Motherboard

More about : tuner card

a b \ Driver
May 15, 2012 12:23:03 PM

harisengg said:
I am using zebronics tv tuner card on my Pc for the last one yr. But, in the last month, the error message of errorcode#E0601009 has been displaying when i Launching the application. i feel that there is a Problem in drivers and re installed drivers but has no effect. and, i take it to the nearest Service centre and they Checked the Graphics card and suggested me that there is no problem in the Card. and, they instructed me to Clean the PCI slot with Thinner and Plug the Tv Tuner Card.
And, i did the Same way, but the Error message is still repeating. Can anyone suggest me a Solution to this. and, can u tell me if there is a problem in PCI slots or Motherboard

Try switching to different PCI slot. If it was previously working, a Windows update may have changed the driver. If you have never un-installed the driver, then the previous version is still there, which you can roll back to in device manager.
m
l
!