QRICK said:
Can't install my router it is a netgear wndr3400

Look in the manual.
m
l
May 30, 2012 2:51:51 PM

ksiemb said:
Look in the manual.

it is refurbished one i bought on the net it did not come with a cd or man my buddy got the some one and he installed it without any problem i also got one for a friend and it don't work eaither any ideas
m
l
Related resources
May 31, 2012 10:29:32 PM

What does "can't install" mean exactly? Could be anything from not turning on, can't get internet, can't logon to the thing, etc...? Try a factory default reset, should be a button on it somewhere. Or check with your friend who got one installed.

Plus "refurbished" can mean "still broken".
m
l
June 1, 2012 2:27:12 PM

hang-the-9 said:
What does "can't install" mean exactly? Could be anything from not turning on, can't get internet, can't logon to the thing, etc...? Try a factory default reset, should be a button on it somewhere. Or check with your friend who got one installed.

Plus "refurbished" can mean "still broken".

i got 2 of them and tryied them at my pl;ace and my girlfriends they don't work at eaither place evenmy buddy that got his working came by and tried to get it to work and it didn"t i can get on the internet and when i go to set up wizard for the router and fill in the info than hit apply it knocks me off the internet andi have to reboot the puter and reset the router Any ideas.i called aol and they said its my isp Verizon but they say its not them any ideas. sorry about the spelling not good at typing
m
l
June 1, 2012 2:45:04 PM

If you can get on the internet, why are you doing anything else? The whole point of a Router is to share an internet connection, which looks to work till you start doing the wizard. Just hook it up the way it works and leave it alone.
m
l
June 1, 2012 3:39:35 PM

ITS A N600 WIRELESS DUAL BAND ROUTER WNDR3400 IT HAS WIFI
m
l
!