Camera Flash Card

alex

Windows XP Professional.
At one time, when I inserted the camera flsh card into
the Sandisk device, the Image Wizard opened
automatically. Since installing a new hard drive, this
process is not automatic anymore. Can anyone tell me
what's happening.

You should start by checking your AutoPlay settings:

- open My Computer (click Start, My Computer)
- right-click on your CD drive, and go to Properties
- click the AutoPlay tab

--
Please reply in newsgroup.