For Sale: Zip Drive w/ 6 zip disks

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMD_Man

Splendid
Jul 3, 2001
I'm now selling a 100MB Parallel Port External Zip Drive with 6 zip disks on eBay. I'm only selling this within Canada. This drive is used but is in perfect condition. I'm only selling within Canada. If you're interested, please PM me and I'll send you the link to make a bid.

Intelligence is not merely the wealth of knowledge but the sum of perception, wisdom, and knowledge.<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by AMD_Man on 08/24/03 10:25 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
How much to ship it to Michigan?

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

AMD_Man

Splendid
Jul 3, 2001
This is my first time selling on eBay so I'd like to leave it within Canada, sorry.

EDIT: Actually, I just set up a pay pal account. If you think $60US + shipping/handling is reasonable (from Toronto, Canada), then it's yours.

Intelligence is not merely the wealth of knowledge but the sum of perception, wisdom, and knowledge.<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by AMD_Man on 08/24/03 01:14 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

AMD_Man

Splendid
Jul 3, 2001
Here's the eBay <A HREF="http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3042950629&category=3757" target="_new">link</A>. Help me get my first sale going!! :smile:

Intelligence is not merely the wealth of knowledge but the sum of perception, wisdom, and knowledge.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Actually I was just joking around, because you said Canada Only. Hehe.

I know a place were I can get those things very, very cheap, but I won't tell anyone in here, ever, because it could screw up your sale.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

acollins_16

Honorable
Sep 5, 2012

Hi there, we're looking to purchase a Zip Drive. We live in Toronto (east end). Can you tell me where you are located or what the cost would be to ship it? Also do you have a photo of the Zip drive that you can send?

Thank you,
Adriana
acollins@smoothaircharter.com

Status
Not open for further replies.