• Water Cooling
  • Hardware
  • Swiftech
  • Overclocking
Last response: in Overclocking
a c 337 K Overclocking
April 3, 2012 2:31:39 PM

Welcome to the Swiftech Owners thread.

Here we will discuss different Swiftech hardware used for watercooling, including blocks, pumps radiators, fittings, etc...anything Swiftech. Current owners are welcome to offer their suggestions to other users and Q/A is encouraged when it comes to comparison shopping and/or advice.

Return to Tom's Watercooling Hardware Owner index

More about : swiftech hardware owners

a b K Overclocking
April 9, 2012 12:55:59 AM

well it seems that this is where we put the bad experiences with that company. the first was with a MPC600 series pump it came with the Q-power case that I had bought. the pump stopped after 3 years but the bad part was that just before this the seals on the motor went, so I had water in the bottom of my case. I like there new pumps much better, they did send me a new one and apologized for the inconvenience. but I had lost the trust I had in their products. so I bought a another pump anyway from another company. but only got 2 years out of it, at least this one did not leak to. so I put that other pump in and got 5 years out of it. I also do not like swiftech reservoirs, no real design to speak of, the plastic is to weak for the purpose that it is used for, and supposable made for. ok thats it over all though i like the company.
a b K Overclocking
November 21, 2012 9:30:22 AM

Intel 3930k Wip siftech apogee HD.

!