Sign in with
Your question

DangerDen Hardware Owners

Last response: in Overclocking
a c 324 K Overclocking
April 3, 2012 4:14:17 PM

Welcome to the DangerDen Owners thread.

Here we will discuss different DangerDen hardware used for watercooling, including blocks, pumps radiators, fittings, etc...anything DangerDen. Current owners are welcome to offer their suggestions to other users and Q/A is encouraged when it comes to comparison shopping and/or advice.

Return to Tom's Watercooling Hardware Owner index
a c 205 K Overclocking
April 12, 2012 7:34:25 PM

I have a Danger Den MC-TDX water block it does not cool as good as some of the other brands, however it has it's definite benefits, in my present situation I need a higher flow rate water block and it is performing perfect for this situation with 2 additional GPU blocks.

It's also nice with the clear plexi cover to be able to see inside the water block!
a c 324 K Overclocking
April 12, 2012 7:59:30 PM

I have a non-MC version TDX and agree with your statements of cooling potential. Also agree on flowrate benefit.

It did serve some time on my older Core2 quad 6600 with a decent OC of 3.4, but was outdone by the D-tek Fuzion v2 that I still run today on my i7-2600.
Related resources
April 15, 2012 2:20:05 AM

I recently upgraded my bench with several newer DD products.

For starters, the M6. I really haven't been too impressed by it's performance or mounting hardware. But the darn thing sure looks nice.....So I think I'll keep it.

I have also been using monsoon compression fittings (matte black), the paint wears and scuffs far too easily but they perform very well. From what I understand, Chrome variants of this fitting do no suffer from this issue.

As well, I have been using the Monsoon D5 dual day RES (silver/black). The "faceplate" arrived a bit roughed up, but it was easily buffed out. No real flaws, performs as well as any other bay res/pump combination.

Any problems that I have had with DD products are small cosmetic flaws that can be easily remedied without the assistance of a DD representative.
a c 205 K Overclocking
April 15, 2012 2:59:01 PM

^ Any Pics to share?
a c 76 K Overclocking
January 16, 2013 10:01:28 PM

Only managed to get DangerDen Perfect Seal's and they are gorgeous - IMO :)  , no need for a tubing clamp(s), just slip them on and forget about them.

!