I wanna buy a case for my brother.
My budget is limited.
And there are vary few brand available in my country.
So,which of the following would be a overall better case ?
Both are available at almost same price.
The Coolermaster Elite 334. It has a little more interior room.
Both cases come with only one case fan on the rear panel. Whichever case you choose, please consider adding a second case fan to the bottom of the front panel. They will improve cooling and are very easy to install.
Continuing on I will list the features on the NZXT GAMMA that are not present on the Coolermaster Elite 334, then vice versa.
Advantages on the NZXT GAMMA:
* Has a lot of cooling options. But only comes with ONE rear fan. There is absolutely no stock intake fans coming with the case. 2x 120mm on the side panel, or 2x92mm or 2x 80mm fans. Optional 120mm intake front fan. 120mm Rear fan is included. Top fans: 2x 140mm, or 2x 120mm fans can be installed.
* Comes with water cooling holes for the intake/output loops.
* Factory painted inside.
* CPU retention plate hole on the motherboard.
* Cable management design is better. (holes/cable management tie holders)
* Bottom mounted PSU: Better cable management opportunities as the cables are laying against he case as opposed to dangling in mid air from front mounted PSUs.
* Ventilation for PSU, to place intake fan sucking air from the bottom.
Advantages of the Coolermaster Elite 334:
* Has tool-less hard drive/5.25" design.
* Has a channeled intake for the CPU heat sink. This can be good or bad depending if your heat sink adjusts correctly and is not too big.
* This one is ALSO missing the front intake fan and only comes with a rear 120mm fan.
Your best bet is the NZXT Gamma case. It has more features, or better improvement over the Coolermaster 334.
Make sure you pick up AT LEAST 2 120mm fans for the case. On on the front, and one of the top. (It'd be better if you get 5x 120mm fans. One on the front, 2 on the side panel, and 2 on the top.
I normally would not recommend using side panel fans, but it appears your air cooling capabilities will be limited here.
The NZXT Gamma case has clearance for 10.5" cards. It has enough space, although it is 2" shorter then the Elite 334.
The Elite 334 has a clearance of 9.05 inches.
Here's the dimensions of the 334 provided by coolermaster themselves. http://www.coolermaster.com/upload/product_feature/Elit...