Heh - anyone have a fight spontaneously break out?

I was playing one of my sims families that I had made early on, but
hadn't played much yet. In part because I could never get the hair
right for this one sim.

Anyway, the house still had the 3 guests over that arrive on the first
day.

All of a sudden, as the sims that lived in the house were going to
bed, 2 of the guests started fighting. Nina Caliente and one of my
created sims.

Funny. Wish I knew what started it. Though the sim I created has a '0'
niceness, so maybe that was it.

Then a few minutes later, they start fighting again.

Cool LOL :)

wrote:

> I was playing one of my sims families that I had made early on, but
> hadn't played much yet. In part because I could never get the hair
> right for this one sim.
>
> Anyway, the house still had the 3 guests over that arrive on the first
> day.
>
> All of a sudden, as the sims that lived in the house were going to
> bed, 2 of the guests started fighting. Nina Caliente and one of my
> created sims.
>
> Funny. Wish I knew what started it. Though the sim I created has a '0'
> niceness, so maybe that was it.
>
> Then a few minutes later, they start fighting again.

Niceness is one of the most important attributes unless you plan on
working full time as a guardian angel. (Although 0 in cleanliness and a
activeness is also a horrible combo.)

good sign." -G

"Jeremy Reaban" <jer@connectria.com> wrote in message
> I was playing one of my sims families that I had made early on, but
> hadn't played much yet. In part because I could never get the hair
> right for this one sim.
>
> Anyway, the house still had the 3 guests over that arrive on the first
> day.
>
> All of a sudden, as the sims that lived in the house were going to
> bed, 2 of the guests started fighting. Nina Caliente and one of my
> created sims.
>
> Funny. Wish I knew what started it. Though the sim I created has a '0'
> niceness, so maybe that was it.
>
> Then a few minutes later, they start fighting again.
>
> --

Hey, well, I was bored and I created a family with a husband and wife and
the wife's twin sister. Well, hubby was a cad and cheated on his wife with
her sister. Both wife and sister ended up pregnant and gave birth within
hours of each other. They both had girls. Wifey didn't have a clue about
her husband's infidelity. Anyway, when the girls who are sisters/cousins
grew up they just always fought and fought. I thought this was funny.
Maybe somehow they "knew".

Keri