  • Microsoft
  • Hard Drives
  • Windows XP
September 4, 2004 4:49:52 PM

Can someone direct me to a "How to Partion my Hard Drive" for Win Xp Pro

or give me some direction

thanks
cory

More about : partion hard drive

September 4, 2004 10:13:42 PM

"Cory Sullivan" <csullivan AT hjsconsultants DOT com> wrote in message
news:o 1jsCbpkEHA.272@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> Can someone direct me to a "How to Partion my Hard Drive" for Win Xp Pro
>
> or give me some direction
>
> thanks
> cory

just bootup with your XP cd
when you go to install you will be givne the choice as to how you
want to partition your drive.
you may create one partition or several
Anonymous
September 4, 2004 10:37:24 PM

"Cory Sullivan" <csullivan AT hjsconsultants DOT com> wrote:

>Can someone direct me to a "How to Partion my Hard Drive" for Win Xp Pro

See "How to Use the Fdisk Tool and the Format Tool to Partition or
Repartition a Hard Disk" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=255867).

--
(tm)