Partion Hard Drive

Can someone direct me to a "How to Partion my Hard Drive" for Win Xp Pro

or give me some direction

thanks
cory

Philo

"Cory Sullivan" <csullivan AT hjsconsultants DOT com> wrote in message
> Can someone direct me to a "How to Partion my Hard Drive" for Win Xp Pro
>
> or give me some direction
>
> thanks
> cory

just bootup with your XP cd
when you go to install you will be givne the choice as to how you
want to partition your drive.
you may create one partition or several

"Cory Sullivan" <csullivan AT hjsconsultants DOT com> wrote:

>Can someone direct me to a "How to Partion my Hard Drive" for Win Xp Pro

See "How to Use the Fdisk Tool and the Format Tool to Partition or
Repartition a Hard Disk" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=255867).

--
(tm)