  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
November 7, 2004 8:13:33 PM

Hello all,

Just a quick question. How in the world do you get rid of the school
master, or whatever his title is? You know, the one you invite over and
then give a tour and food to and God-knows what else to get the kid into
private school. I got a low score on that, and he won't go away. He just
stands there, doing nothing. You can't talk to him, you can't get rid of
him, and you can't get rid of the information window that pops up to tell
you the headmaster score.

Thanks.

More about : newbie sims2 question

Anonymous
November 7, 2004 10:32:47 PM

sounds like a glitch to me. have you tried to enable the "moveobjects on"
cheat and delete him?
if not and youre going to try it this way you're doing it at your own
risk...

:o )

"RainMan3D2002" <hatespam@hatespam.allspam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hello all,
>
> Just a quick question. How in the world do you get rid of the school
> master, or whatever his title is? You know, the one you invite over and
> then give a tour and food to and God-knows what else to get the kid into
> private school. I got a low score on that, and he won't go away. He just
> stands there, doing nothing. You can't talk to him, you can't get rid of
> him, and you can't get rid of the information window that pops up to tell
> you the headmaster score.
>
> Thanks.
Anonymous
November 8, 2004 8:08:13 AM

"chubchub" <group1@gmx.net> wrote in

> sounds like a glitch to me. have you tried to enable the "moveobjects
> on" cheat and delete him?
> if not and youre going to try it this way you're doing it at your own
> risk...

I guess I'm a real newbie... I don't even know how to activate the
cheatcodes.

>:o )
>
> "RainMan3D2002" <hatespam@hatespam.allspam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> Hello all,
>>
>> Just a quick question. How in the world do you get rid of the school
>> master, or whatever his title is? You know, the one you invite over
>> and then give a tour and food to and God-knows what else to get the
>> kid into private school. I got a low score on that, and he won't go
>> away. He just stands there, doing nothing. You can't talk to him,
>> you can't get rid of him, and you can't get rid of the information
>> window that pops up to tell you the headmaster score.
>>
>> Thanks.

Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
November 8, 2004 8:24:40 AM

press ctrl+shift+c
a narrow window will open up on the top of your screen (to escape that
window hit "esc")

type moveobjects on and you'll be able to move/delete objects that you
usually couldnt

dont forget to repeat the procedure to disable it again after youre done,
using the command "moveobjects off"

hope it works

> "chubchub" <group1@gmx.net> wrote in
>
>> sounds like a glitch to me. have you tried to enable the "moveobjects
>> on" cheat and delete him?
>> if not and youre going to try it this way you're doing it at your own
>> risk...
>
> I guess I'm a real newbie... I don't even know how to activate the
> cheatcodes.
>

>>:o )
>>
>> "RainMan3D2002" <hatespam@hatespam.allspam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>>> Hello all,
>>>
>>> Just a quick question. How in the world do you get rid of the school
>>> master, or whatever his title is? You know, the one you invite over
>>> and then give a tour and food to and God-knows what else to get the
>>> kid into private school. I got a low score on that, and he won't go
>>> away. He just stands there, doing nothing. You can't talk to him,
>>> you can't get rid of him, and you can't get rid of the information
>>> window that pops up to tell you the headmaster score.
>>>
>>> Thanks.

Anonymous
November 10, 2004 8:43:41 AM

> press ctrl+shift+c
> a narrow window will open up on the top of your screen (to escape that
> window hit "esc")
>
> type moveobjects on and you'll be able to move/delete objects that you
> usually couldnt
>
> dont forget to repeat the procedure to disable it again after youre
> done, using the command "moveobjects off"
>
> hope it works

Thanks for the infor. I'll give it a try.

!