simsPE

what site do I go to for a copy of simsPE. I intent to create an alien
family where both can have kids?

any help

black_ravens wrote:
> what site do I go to for a copy of simsPE. I intent to create an
> alien family where both can have kids?
>
> any help

The site is

http://sims.ambertation.de/

I dunno how you would do that, though.

couldn't you just have two seperate famlies that get abducted and have kids,
hopefully one with a boy and the other a girl.. then when they grow up, have
them marry each other.. that would give you the alien family.

"Jeremy Reaban" <jer@connectria.com> skrev i en meddelelse
| black_ravens wrote:
| > what site do I go to for a copy of simsPE. I intent to create an
| > alien family where both can have kids?
| >
| > any help
|
| The site is
|
| http://sims.ambertation.de/
|
| I dunno how you would do that, though.

With SimPe you can make the sim act like male or female.

Bam-Bam DK

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Not sure that works, From what I've seen if you have 2 different families
get abducted, And have kids.. those kids will be related because the father
is the same alien. I used my SimsPE to boost the relationship and allow
them to fall in love to get married. Before I did changed their relations
I never had the option.

"April Johnson" <loggy@charter.net> wrote in message
> couldn't you just have two seperate famlies that get abducted and have
kids,
> hopefully one with a boy and the other a girl.. then when they grow up,
have
> them marry each other.. that would give you the alien family.
>

> "Jeremy Reaban" <jer@connectria.com> wrote in message
> > black_ravens wrote:
> > > what site do I go to for a copy of simsPE. I intent to create an
> > > alien family where both can have kids?
> > >
> > > any help
> >
> > The site is
> >
> > http://sims.ambertation.de/
> >
> > I dunno how you would do that, though.

must be one busy alien out there in space.. wonder why it couldn't be more
then one alien dad...

"Frank" <thaur@charter.net> wrote in message
> Not sure that works, From what I've seen if you have 2 different families
> get abducted, And have kids.. those kids will be related because the
father
> is the same alien. I used my SimsPE to boost the relationship and allow
> them to fall in love to get married. Before I did changed their
relations
> I never had the option.
>

> "April Johnson" <loggy@charter.net> wrote in message
> > couldn't you just have two seperate famlies that get abducted and have
> kids,
> > hopefully one with a boy and the other a girl.. then when they grow up,
> have
> > them marry each other.. that would give you the alien family.
> >

> > "Jeremy Reaban" <jer@connectria.com> wrote in message

> > > The site is
> > >
> > > http://sims.ambertation.de/
> > >
> > > I dunno how you would do that, though.

:hello:hi does any one know how i use the simpe

From sim lover 09 xx