simsPE

what site do I go to for a copy of simsPE. I intent to create an alien
family where both can have kids?

any help
7 answers Last reply
More about simspe

    black_ravens wrote:
    > what site do I go to for a copy of simsPE. I intent to create an
    > alien family where both can have kids?
    >
    > any help

    The site is

    http://sims.ambertation.de/

    I dunno how you would do that, though.

    couldn't you just have two seperate famlies that get abducted and have kids,
    hopefully one with a boy and the other a girl.. then when they grow up, have
    them marry each other.. that would give you the alien family.

    "Jeremy Reaban" <jer@connectria.com> skrev i en meddelelse
    | black_ravens wrote:
    | > what site do I go to for a copy of simsPE. I intent to create an
    | > alien family where both can have kids?
    | >
    | > any help
    |
    | The site is
    |
    | http://sims.ambertation.de/
    |
    | I dunno how you would do that, though.

    With SimPe you can make the sim act like male or female.

    Bam-Bam DK

    Not sure that works, From what I've seen if you have 2 different families
    get abducted, And have kids.. those kids will be related because the father
    is the same alien. I used my SimsPE to boost the relationship and allow
    them to fall in love to get married. Before I did changed their relations
    I never had the option.

    "April Johnson" <loggy@charter.net> wrote in message
    > couldn't you just have two seperate famlies that get abducted and have
    kids,
    > hopefully one with a boy and the other a girl.. then when they grow up,
    have
    > them marry each other.. that would give you the alien family.
    >

    > "Jeremy Reaban" <jer@connectria.com> wrote in message
    > > black_ravens wrote:
    > > > what site do I go to for a copy of simsPE. I intent to create an
    > > > alien family where both can have kids?
    > > >
    > > > any help
    > >
    > > The site is
    > >
    > > http://sims.ambertation.de/
    > >
    > > I dunno how you would do that, though.

    must be one busy alien out there in space.. wonder why it couldn't be more
    then one alien dad...

    "Frank" <thaur@charter.net> wrote in message
    > Not sure that works, From what I've seen if you have 2 different families
    > get abducted, And have kids.. those kids will be related because the
    father
    > is the same alien. I used my SimsPE to boost the relationship and allow
    > them to fall in love to get married. Before I did changed their
    relations
    > I never had the option.
    >

    > "April Johnson" <loggy@charter.net> wrote in message
    > > couldn't you just have two seperate famlies that get abducted and have
    > kids,
    > > hopefully one with a boy and the other a girl.. then when they grow up,
    > have
    > > them marry each other.. that would give you the alien family.
    > >

    > > "Jeremy Reaban" <jer@connectria.com> wrote in message

    > > > The site is
    > > >
    > > > http://sims.ambertation.de/
    > > >
    > > > I dunno how you would do that, though.

  6. :hello:hi does any one know how i use the simpe

    From sim lover 09 xx
  7. hi any one no any gud cheats

Sims Games Video Games