l1lshadow

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2009
Hello, I have a widescreen monitor so the cursor is supposed to move faster side to side right? Well my problem is that, for me, it isn't scaled correctly. What I mean is that if you move one(1) inch up and one(1) inch right it should be at the corner right? But for me one(1) inch up and one(1) inch right, the cursor would be mid-right on the screen. Anyone know how to fix this?

Solution
G
What kind of mouse are you using,I had a similar dilemma with logitech laser wireless ,exchanged it from store new one no problems,was a big pain in the ass at the time though!

l1lshadow

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2009
The movement is already all the way up. I have to move the mouse up across my table just to make the cursor go up and all I have to do to move the cursor sideways is move an inch sideways with the mouse, therefore it IS moving slower.(literaly...)

MORLEYMAN

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2010
Did not see a movement tap in the mouse control pannel ? Only a speed tab, but after you set the speed did you then apply it?
If not then it will stal as it was. i/e slow.

MORLEYMAN

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2010
Did not see a movement tap in the mouse control pannel ? Only a speed tab, but after you set the speed did you then apply it?
If not then it will stay as it was. i/e slow.

G

What kind of mouse are you using,I had a similar dilemma with logitech laser wireless ,exchanged it from store new one no problems,was a big pain in the ass at the time though!

Solution