-Jackson

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2012
Hey everyone :hello:
Soon to be setting up a watercooling loop, but I'm kind of stumped in relation to what fans to buy for my radiator :( , preferably red LEDs..I was thinking, perhaps 3 Silverstone AP-121s in push and 3 Scythe GT AP15s in pull?

Any other suggestions?

Lutfij

Titan
a simple Google search will give the sought out answer. The SR1's are low FPI rads - so you will know where/what to look for when you're digging.
http://skinneelabs.com/hwlabs-sr1-360/
the 4th link on a google search

apart from scythe and silverstone - you have others like noctua, bitfenix, triebwerk by feser, sanaces, deltas...and a whole lot of other fans that are like leafblowers next to you.

LED+good rad fans don't fall in the same dept, though you could look at the triebwerk 123 high version. The are LOUD and have options to use led's of your choice.

4Ryan6 also did a roundup of fans and TIM's in his reviews, locate him and click on his sigs...there all there. Bundymania, Skinee have also made reviews/roundups on fans.

-Jackson

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2012
I actually had bitfenix spectre pros in mind..but their static pressure wasn't so great so I kinda just steered away..noctuas..not my colour :lol:
I've seen 4ryan6's fan review, I'll check out skineelabs though xP

No, I have been pretty turned off to Razer products since both of my Razer mice failed on me within 30 mins (something wiped the firmware off the mice and it couldn't be restored). Out of the warranty period too. Switched to a Cyborg RAT 5 and can't believe I spent $80 on a Naga; I literally bought a well molded piece of plastic for easily more than 100% more than it cost to make it.

I couldn't trust the quality of their headset after owning a Roccat Kave, even though their new one has dedicated 7.1 channels. My Kaves use ultra-durable plastic and have metal hinges; you put it on and feel the quality. Only issue is that I can hear the missing channels that the Razer would provide.

-Jackson

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2012
Well yeah, you can remove the jumper and that just powers off the LEDs, but you also get a cable that keeps the LEDs at full brightness the whole time so you can stick it to a fan controller and it won't affect the LEDs