Sign in with
Your question

Need help !! Problem with freeswitch & uniMRCP

Last response: in Networking
November 19, 2009 9:56:34 AM

Hi Everyone,

Please help freeswitch experts... !!!

i have been working on freeswitch from last 2 days. i have downloaded freeswitch and unimrcp (server + client).
I tested the unimrcp client and server, which is running fine with the command: run synth and run recog. I got both synth.pcm & recog.pcm files.

But my objective is to call Freeswitch through x-lite, where freeswitch should call unimrcp client and return the PCM files.

I tried it alot, but unable to do it. after lots of reading i found that i do not have mod_unimrcp. i do not know from where to download it and how to merge it into freeswitch.

I would be very thankful if you may help.

Thanks,
ss
November 20, 2009 2:46:02 AM

Please help freeswitch experts !!!

ss1 said:
Hi Everyone,

Please help freeswitch experts... !!!

i have been working on freeswitch from last 2 days. i have downloaded freeswitch and unimrcp (server + client).
I tested the unimrcp client and server, which is running fine with the command: run synth and run recog. I got both synth.pcm & recog.pcm files.

But my objective is to call Freeswitch through x-lite, where freeswitch should call unimrcp client and return the PCM files.

I tried it alot, but unable to do it. after lots of reading i found that i do not have mod_unimrcp. i do not know from where to download it and how to merge it into freeswitch.

I would be very thankful if you may help.

Thanks,
ss

m
l
!