xianztan

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2009
So my specs are windows XP sp3 Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E7400 @ 2.80GHz (2 CPUs) 2046MB RAM Nvidia Geforce GTS250 driver version 191.07

and i having these probelms which are very irritating,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOXWyC8QzSA

so how do i fix it? is it hardware probelms or the game's probelm? i have this flickering on other games though, not very often compard to borderlands.

not sure that i am seeing what you describe. Are you referring to the vertical flickerig lines? kinda looks like rain or debris on the video? What are your temps on the card in game?

I've hard vertical artifacts on an old x1900xtx, but it was due to a high overclock and only did it in one game. i had to back it off. is your card OCed?

xianztan

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2009
haha i am not sure whether it is OCed, and if you see clearly u can see some weird flickering :) hmm, i just started the com where the card is barely heating up i already noticed the flickering already, so i am not sure whether is an heat issue.

xianztan

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2009
hmm, i do not know how to measure the temps, but, i already noticed the problem when i just start up the com and the game. The graphics card is not even hot. The flickering is more when its hotter. Should i just exchange for another graphics card, or could the prob be related to the PSU and heat?