vijax21

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2010
Hello
I have Gigabyte MA770DS3, AMD Athlon X2 2.7 Ghz.My System is rebooting again & again..have checked with..CPUZ, it is unable to keep up with core voltage if its 1.328v for long. How can i reduce the vcore volatage?have checked BIOS, unable to change...Please help.

Well if you aren't able to change the Vcore voltage and your system is set on auto and rebooting, either you are infected with a virus, or other BIOS settings you could and did change are wrong.

So either you need to detail how you got into this situation, or run virus cleaning software on your machine to see if its infected.

Rebooting can also be caused by intermittent hardware failure, such as memory or motherboard or power supply, etc.

If you have not manipulated your Vcore, your system should boot fine at stock settings.

vijax21

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2010
well i have tried upgrading the BIOS, set to default, no avail. recently replaced my PSU with 500W power supply, it crashes when i play game for 10-15 mins(i have nvidia 9600GT plugged in my system), i have tried running sisoft sandra 2010[power mgmt for cpu] it crashes by 58%-61%.at the same time running cpu-z tells me system can't go beyond 1.328v barrier. can't even stay alive there for long

Latest posts