Problem on Task Manager

"Task Manager has been disabled by your adminstrator".
This statement shows when I click Ctrl+Alt+Delete. What
does this mean? How am I able to solve this?

"Terry Lee" <cheemanho@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"Task Manager has been disabled by your adminstrator".
>This statement shows when I click Ctrl+Alt+Delete. What
>does this mean? How am I able to solve this?

This could be caused by a virus infection. Scan your system. Also read
"How to Reset Security Settings Back to the Defaults"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=313222).
"List of Antivirus Software Vendors"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=49500)

--