Aspiration Painting Help

I got the painting but it doesn't do anything. The aspirations stay the
same. Has anybody else tried this painting?

Thanks......LOU
4 answers Last reply
More about aspiration painting help

    "LOU" <notme@anywhere.com> wrote:

    > I got the painting but it doesn't do anything. The aspirations stay the
    > same. Has anybody else tried this painting?
    >
    > Thanks......LOU

    Works for me. You're welcome. ^_^

    Hi There!!!

    Works for me too ;o)

    MissMus!!!

    "o_O" <o_O@sendme.spam> skrev i en meddelelse
    > "LOU" <notme@anywhere.com> wrote:
    >
    >> I got the painting but it doesn't do anything. The aspirations stay the
    >> same. Has anybody else tried this painting?
    >>
    >> Thanks......LOU
    >
    > Works for me. You're welcome. ^_^

    It's working now.

    LOU

    Where did you get the Aspiration Painting?

    "LOU" <notme@anywhere.com> wrote in message
    >I got the painting but it doesn't do anything. The aspirations stay the
    >same. Has anybody else tried this painting?
    >
    > Thanks......LOU

Sims Games Video Games