Aspiration Painting Help

Last response: in Video Games
Share
November 12, 2004 5:52:08 PM

I got the painting but it doesn't do anything. The aspirations stay the
same. Has anybody else tried this painting?

Thanks......LOU

More about : aspiration painting

November 12, 2004 6:07:36 PM

"LOU" <notme@anywhere.com> wrote:

> I got the painting but it doesn't do anything. The aspirations stay the
> same. Has anybody else tried this painting?
>
> Thanks......LOU

Works for me. You're welcome. ^_^
Anonymous
November 13, 2004 3:16:55 PM

Hi There!!!

Works for me too ;o)

MissMus!!!

"o_O" <o_O@sendme.spam> skrev i en meddelelse
> "LOU" <notme@anywhere.com> wrote:
>
>> I got the painting but it doesn't do anything. The aspirations stay the
>> same. Has anybody else tried this painting?
>>
>> Thanks......LOU
>
> Works for me. You're welcome. ^_^
Related resources
November 13, 2004 11:13:30 PM

It's working now.

LOU
Anonymous
November 29, 2004 11:45:37 PM

Where did you get the Aspiration Painting?

!