Last night I had one of my sims come home in an invisible taxi. to see him
and the driver glide up to the front door without the cab was a bit of a
shock.

Has anyone else experienced weird glitches like this or your sim standing in
the middle of a closed door?

And have you heard of any patches to correct this problem?

"black_ravens" <black_ravens@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> Last night I had one of my sims come home in an invisible taxi. to see him
> and the driver glide up to the front door without the cab was a bit of a
> shock.
>
> Has anyone else experienced weird glitches like this or your sim standing
> in the middle of a closed door?
>
> And have you heard of any patches to correct this problem?

read up i posted about a repairman with no body at all, just a head.