FS : Dell Inspiron 8000 700mhz PIII

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
June 21, 2004 5:21:14 PM

For Sale :

Dell Inspiron Laptop - Model 8000

700 mhz Pentium III Processor
10 GB Hard Drive
128 MB Ram
15" UXGA Screen
32 MB ATI Graphics Card ( Plays games well )
24x CD Rom in Fixed Bay
Floppy Drive in Modular Bay ( I am including the floppy and a zip drive )
Zip Drive for Modular Bay ( Zip 100 )
Battery Life is approx 2.5 to 3 hrs depending on use.

Has Windows XP Professional loaded on it and also Office XP.
Also included is a Dell Laptop Backpack, A Microsoft Wirelss PC Card and a
complete set of color inserts for the palmrest.
(you can customize this in blue, purple, yellow and grey )

Excellent Condition

Asking $500 or best offer
Reply to cjcorteen@aol.com
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
June 23, 2004 3:40:53 PM

On 6/21/2004, in news:20040621092114.10744.00000200@mb-m25.aol.com
I saw in comp.sys.laptops:

> For Sale :
>
> Dell Inspiron Laptop - Model 8000
>
> 700 mhz Pentium III Processor
> 10 GB Hard Drive
> 128 MB Ram
> 15" UXGA Screen
> 32 MB ATI Graphics Card ( Plays games well )
> 24x CD Rom in Fixed Bay
> Floppy Drive in Modular Bay ( I am including the floppy and a zip
drive )
> Zip Drive for Modular Bay ( Zip 100 )
> Battery Life is approx 2.5 to 3 hrs depending on use.
>
> Has Windows XP Professional loaded on it and also Office XP.
> Also included is a Dell Laptop Backpack, A Microsoft Wirelss PC
Card and a
> complete set of color inserts for the palmrest.
> (you can customize this in blue, purple, yellow and grey )
>
> Excellent Condition
>
> Asking $500 or best offer
> Reply to cjcorteen@aol.com

Hello!

Would you kindly provide with: is there a warranty, which ports-
avail, ship overseas? Und wheater you'd accept COD?

Preferred reply - via board: http://nux.h1.ru/here/catele.php

Thanks alot. (Ur-AOL doesn't accept my priv. mailing client)
\/

..
!