Simlogical

I just went to the site and it is back up with the downloads available.
There is also a teleporter there. Has anyone tried it?

O_o

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2004

"ssjkm" <nanajn@home.com> wrote:

> I just went to the site and it is back up with the downloads available.
> There is also a teleporter there. Has anyone tried it?

Teleporter is pretty cool. Just don't be surprised if weird things happen
when you teleport NPCs to your lot.

"o_O" <o_O@sendme.spam> wrote in message
> "ssjkm" <nanajn@home.com> wrote:
>
>> I just went to the site and it is back up with the downloads available.
>> There is also a teleporter there. Has anyone tried it?
>
> Teleporter is pretty cool. Just don't be surprised if weird things happen
> when you teleport NPCs to your lot.

I downloaded it, but have not tried it yet.
Weird - good, bad, funny or you will be sorry????

It is cool, sept I transported a toddler accidently to my party and he
couldn't leave. I teleported his mom, but she did not interact with him and
left when the family went to bed. The toddler fell asleep on the kitchen
floor. I felt so bad that I deleted him with the move_objects cheat. I
don't know if he will return to his home or not. I still need to check on
that. Poor kid, but he was a neat addition to my adult party. Everyone
just ignored him and walked around him.