2 externals monitors on a Dell Latitude D800

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
a b C Monitor
June 21, 2004 1:03:48 PM

Hello NG,

is it possible to run two external monitors on a Dell Latitude D800?
The Dual Monitor support with the laptop acting as one Monitor is
already running, but I'd like 2 external Displays (with desktop
spanning..)

Thanks Alfred
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
a b C Monitor
June 22, 2004 6:24:16 AM

I've seen that done with an older Latitude, using a docking station and a
second video card in the docking station, but I don't think you can do it
straight from the laptop.

"Alfred Sehmueller" <alfred.sehmueller@gmx.de> wrote in message
> Hello NG,
>
> is it possible to run two external monitors on a Dell Latitude D800?
> The Dual Monitor support with the laptop acting as one Monitor is
> already running, but I'd like 2 external Displays (with desktop
> spanning..)
>
> Thanks Alfred
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
a b C Monitor
June 24, 2004 3:17:51 AM

Hi Alfred

> "Alfred Sehmueller" <alfred.sehmueller@gmx.de> wrote in message
>> is it possible to run two external monitors on a Dell Latitude D800?
>> The Dual Monitor support with the laptop acting as one Monitor is
>> already running, but I'd like 2 external Displays (with desktop
>> spanning..)

You can consider VTBook PCCard gfx card. See www.villagetronic.com

Regards
Ascanio
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
a b C Monitor
June 24, 2004 6:11:56 AM

"Ascanio Orlandini" <aorlandini@_NOSPAM_villagetronic.com> wrote in message
> Hi Alfred
>
> > "Alfred Sehmueller" <alfred.sehmueller@gmx.de> wrote in message
> >> is it possible to run two external monitors on a Dell Latitude D800?
> >> The Dual Monitor support with the laptop acting as one Monitor is
> >> already running, but I'd like 2 external Displays (with desktop
> >> spanning..)
>
> You can consider VTBook PCCard gfx card. See www.villagetronic.com
>
> Regards
> Ascanio

That's great! Thanks, Ascanio--hadn't seen info on that in the US.
!