Sign in with
Your question

SNT SNT-125B Black 3.5" SATA Bay SATA Mobile Rack

Last response: in Storage
October 14, 2011 9:24:26 PM

I just bought a SNT SNT-125B Black 3.5" SATA Hard drive to 5.25" Bay SATA Mobile Rack Removable Hard drive kit and installed it in my built rig with ASUS Sabertooth FX990 motherboard and Windows 7.

When i plug a hard drive into the bay, i do not see it recognized in computer properties, devices or device manager. Device manager only shows my primary harddrive. When i go to the bios i do see my primary boot harddrive, my cd rom and the empty harddrive. When i remove and plug the harddrive in the mobile bay i do not get any notice that computer has found new hardware.

I wanted to send a mirror image to the hard drive docked in the mobile bay.

Can someone explain to me what i might not know here. I have never installed one of these.

October 14, 2011 9:43:44 PM

Well if i could delete i would and spare myself from my error. Its seems I overlooked pushing the power button to "on" on the bay door. Oh well we all learn. Maybe someone will delete this before it gets to the forum.
m
l
July 13, 2012 12:22:13 AM

We all overlook little things at times. One time I missed plugging the fan back into the 3pin extension cable and having it spark on the case, that will get your attention!
m
l
!