Facebook Scrabble loads but is too slow to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

dizzylizzy55

Honorable
May 20, 2012
I've had Facebook Scrabble Worldwide for ages and apart from the odd blip here and there it's been fine, however for the last couple of weeks, although it will load, it takes so long for the tiles to move to the board it's unplayable. On some occasions refreshing does the trick, on others I have to reboot, but in the last day or so none of those things will work. I've tried everything I can think of to sort it, with zero success. Facebook itself works fine.
If anyone can help I'd be very grateful
Thank You

dizzylizzy55

Honorable
May 20, 2012

Thanks for your quick reply :) I'm using IE 8 and no I haven't tried a different one, but if it was the browser, wouldn't I have had this problem a lot earlier ?
What do you suggest I try ?

I suggest you try Chrome or firefox. we are trying to determine if the problem is with your IE8 or something else. its possible some plugin that was installed in IE8 is interfering with your game since it was working before.

dizzylizzy55

Honorable
May 20, 2012

I'll try Firefox, but I'm pretty certain it going wrong didn't coincide with IE8 being installed (Although I can't guarantee it) It worked for some time after that and has just gone wrong recently.
I'll let you know :)
Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.