Sign in with
Your question

Can't copy and paste naymore

Last response: in Windows XP
May 20, 2012 4:36:29 PM

Hello,
can not copy and paste anymore. how do i get that to work again? i want to copy a picture from an e-mail and put it into another one and it is not working anymore what can i do to fix that... thank you

More about : copy paste naymore

May 20, 2012 4:43:46 PM

are you able to copy and paste text in a text file? For the picture you will want to download it from your email, and then create a new email and attach the picture you previously downloaded. alternatively you can forward that email to a new recipient.
m
l
May 20, 2012 4:46:01 PM

I CAN NOT COPY AND PASTE ANYMORE LIKE I USE TO BE ABLE TO. I AM TRING TO COPY A PICTURE AND PASTE TO ANOTHER E-MAIL AND IT NOT WORKING, WHAT CAN I DO TO GET THAT BACK WORKING... THANK YOU
m
l
Related resources
a b 1 Email
May 20, 2012 7:38:05 PM

Quote:
I CAN NOT COPY AND PASTE ANYMORE LIKE I USE TO BE ABLE TO. I AM TRING TO COPY A PICTURE AND PASTE TO ANOTHER E-MAIL AND IT NOT WORKING, WHAT CAN I DO TO GET THAT BACK WORKING... THANK YOU

Did it work recently ? Windows restore to date it worked. (or)
Run SFC /scannow from command prompt (Need windows CD)
Boot from Windows Cd and Repair-install the OS.
m
l
May 20, 2012 8:53:40 PM

This next topics has been merged by Proximon
  • Can't copy and paste
    m
    l
    May 27, 2012 12:09:06 AM

Thank you so much. But that is not going to fix my problem here. I have old e-mails that have pictures on them and I want to copy and paste them to anotyher e-mail that I have and it's not working anymore. that is my problem thanks... using outlook word for e-mails...
    m
    l
    !