Can't copy and paste naymore

Hello,
can not copy and paste anymore. how do i get that to work again? i want to copy a picture from an e-mail and put it into another one and it is not working anymore what can i do to fix that... thank you
5 answers Last reply
More about copy paste naymore
  1. are you able to copy and paste text in a text file? For the picture you will want to download it from your email, and then create a new email and attach the picture you previously downloaded. alternatively you can forward that email to a new recipient.
  2. I CAN NOT COPY AND PASTE ANYMORE LIKE I USE TO BE ABLE TO. I AM TRING TO COPY A PICTURE AND PASTE TO ANOTHER E-MAIL AND IT NOT WORKING, WHAT CAN I DO TO GET THAT BACK WORKING... THANK YOU
  3. Quote:
    I CAN NOT COPY AND PASTE ANYMORE LIKE I USE TO BE ABLE TO. I AM TRING TO COPY A PICTURE AND PASTE TO ANOTHER E-MAIL AND IT NOT WORKING, WHAT CAN I DO TO GET THAT BACK WORKING... THANK YOU

Did it work recently ? Windows restore to date it worked. (or)
    Run SFC /scannow from command prompt (Need windows CD)
    Boot from Windows Cd and Repair-install the OS.
  4. This next topics has been merged by Proximon
    Can't copy and paste
  5. Thank you so much. But that is not going to fix my problem here. I have old e-mails that have pictures on them and I want to copy and paste them to anotyher e-mail that I have and it's not working anymore. that is my problem thanks... using outlook word for e-mails...
Ask a new question

Read More

Email Windows XP