Switches cases now now power??

ace1259

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2009
Hey everyone,

Have a bit of a problem on my hands. I needed a cooler set up so invested in a new cooler master 932 tower and a Corsair H50. I was keeping everything else the same, Motherboard (gigabyte EP45-UD3R), PSU (700W OCZ GXS700), etc, etc. Basically the only things that were changing were the biggers fans and the H50 water cool system. So I switched everything out, re-assembled the pieces in the new box (with the installed H50), went to power on and nothing.... Not one spin from a fan or anything. I checked the power button wire to the mobo and everything was in the right spot. I'm using the same power cord, same outlet it was on when everything was running even tried to switch outlets still nothing. I'm not sure if this mobo has a status light on it, if it does its not on when plugged in. I hope i didn't eff up my mobo installing the cooler. Any thoughts, similar experiences??? thanks so much!

ace1259

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2009
Just to update: I did get it to power up. Ended up resetting the power switch connector on the mobo (for the 50th time) and got it! Thanks everyone for listening!

TRENDING THREADS