  • Yahoo
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
November 15, 2004 2:00:10 PM

There's a sims group I think yahoo, that is called Styles for Seniors or
something like that. Anybody have the link? I did a search on yahoo but
didn't come up with anything.

More about : sims group senior skins

Anonymous
November 16, 2004 10:14:08 PM

The group I'm aware of is called Style2ForSeniors. The link I use is
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Style2ForSeniors/?y...

Hope that helps.

Jeff

"Kristy" <Wembeley@cox.net> wrote in message
> There's a sims group I think yahoo, that is called Styles for Seniors or
> something like that. Anybody have the link? I did a search on yahoo but
> didn't come up with anything.

Anonymous
November 28, 2004 10:36:48 AM

look at www.picosims2.cjb.net