Unable to set talkback system hook error

Neil

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

At startup on my winxp pro, I get an error
message, "Unable to set talkback system hook". Does
anyone know how to correct this?

Thanks,

Neil

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 05:19:58 -0700, Neil wrote:

> At startup on my winxp pro, I get an error
> message, "Unable to set talkback system hook". Does
> anyone know how to correct this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Neil

You have a program installed named Talkback or a program that includes a
module named Talkback configured to run at startup (talkback is not a part
of Windows). The startup message is a notice that the program is not
operating properly. May be a setting that needs changing or the program may
need to be repaired by reinstalling it.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User