GeForce GTX 295 CO

G

Hi Everyone,
I have just upgraded my pc to have an intel 2 quad core processor Q9550 processor, GeForce GTX 295 CO and Antec TruePower New TP-750 watt, with dual monitors setup. I am finding that my graphics are not running faster, my system is definitely not faster, my computer crashes every now and then and my resolution changed suddenly by itself on the one monitor to a much smaller one. Does anyone have an idea why this is happening I thought the 750 watt power supply would be enough, is there other settings I need to look at?

corylulu

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2009
I send out broadcast systems for Fox and ESPN sports with this setup all the time and the 3U cases that we use all have 750 Watt power supplies, they all work fine. Your best bet is to do a clean sweep of installs. Reinstall drivers, if that doesn't work, reinstall OS and do a clean sweep of everything.

But this could also be a processor issue. Try to see if you have any recent BIOS updates on your motherboard. You might be using a motherboard that didnt have the BIOS setup for your processor yet.

TRENDING THREADS