Wireless access via BT home Hub router

G

Hello,
my daughter is using a desktop comp in her room until recently worked fine wirelessly, then issues started with the connection "invalid ip address, message" I reset all bt home hub etc and even phoned bt to check problems but it still doesnt work, i have looked at all forums to no avail. it connects to the hub but not to the internet? then it will for a short while then not for days.signal strentgh is excellent , other comps in house 1 wireless and 1 hardwired all work fine?

G

Check TCP/IP Properties.

Start, Connect To, Connection, Properties, Scroll Down TCP/IP and highlight, click Properties and check that Obtain DNS and IP address automatically are enabled.

G

Check TCP/IP Properties.

Start, Connect To, Connection, Properties, Scroll Down TCP/IP and highlight, click Properties and check that Obtain DNS and IP address automatically are enabled.

I have checked this already and it is set to automatic, I have compared my sons wireless connection to hers and they both seem to be the same, unless I have missed something?

G

I have thought about using system restore to a date when it worked , would this work?