Sony vaio pcg61611x

would be grateful if somebody could tell me where to go and look for the above drivers
9 answers Last reply
More about sony vaio pcg61611x
  1. Is that the exact model name?
  2. This is a model made in Brazil (Duty free Area in Manaus) Its a white Sony Vaio
    SERVICE TAG NUMBER:C80024PO MODEL NUMBER PCG-61611X AND THERE ARE TWO OTHER NUMBERS BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY RESPRESENT AS FOLLOWS: 27515843 3002539 THESE NUMBERS ARE SITUATED JUST ABOVE THE SERVICE TAG NUMBER.
    IN ANY EVENT MAY I KINDLY THANK YOU IN ADVANCE, FOR ANSWERING, I AM A PC TEC (ENGLISH BORN LIVING IN BRAZIL 25 YEARS)
    I HAVE ALL THE DRIVERS EXCEPT THE SONY DRIVERS AND I NEED TO GET THIS GUYS WEBCAM WORKING LOL.
  3. Not there.

Try Windows update with update drivers enabled.
  4. Who made the cam? Any model?
  5. Thank you all for your ideas, Full Updates were done and I used Drivers Genius and did a full backup before the format, I dont know the brand of camera
  6. It seems nobody knows how to suguest any other site that could possibly help me to find the correct drivers for this Sony Vaio Laptop, I knew this would be difficult too as its the first time I have also become stuck with such a headache lol.
    In any event many thanks to those who tried to help it was greatly appreciated
  7. Anonymous said:
    It seems nobody knows how to suguest any other site that could possibly help me to find the correct drivers for this Sony Vaio Laptop, I knew this would be difficult too as its the first time I have also become stuck with such a headache lol.
    In any event many thanks to those who tried to help it was greatly appreciated

I am having the same problem with the same model.
    I suggest you to talk with a technician from a Sony store at Brazil. He may help you.

That is what i am trying to do. If I have sucess I will let you know.

Regards,

John S
  8. would be grateful if somebody could tell me where to go and look for the above drivers[/quotemsg

Take a look at:

http://esupport.sony.com/BR/perl/model-home.pl?mdl=VPCEE43EB&template_id=4&region_id=8&tab=download#/downloadTab

The correct model name is at the end of the screen. In my case it is VPCEE43EB.
    I believe that the model PCG-61611X is just a reference for the brazilian factory.

Hope it helps.
  9. Anonymous said:
    would be grateful if somebody could tell me where to go and look for the above drivers
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Sony Vaio Windows 7