Comparison Pentium-M and Pentium 4-M

Hello,

I am working on a tablet pc project at the moment and was wondering
with which Pentium 4-M a Pentium-M 1.0 GHz can be compared?
Unfortunately I wasn't able to find anything according to this, only
that a 1.6 Ghz Pentium-M can be compared to a 2.4 GHz Pentium 4. Can
anyone help me?

Thanks a lot and Greetings

Alex
1 answer Last reply
More about comparison pentium pentium

    "Dommes" <oberstedommes.a@pg.com> wrote in message
    | Hello,
    |
    | I am working on a tablet pc project at the moment and was wondering
    | with which Pentium 4-M a Pentium-M 1.0 GHz can be compared?
    | Unfortunately I wasn't able to find anything according to this, only
    | that a 1.6 Ghz Pentium-M can be compared to a 2.4 GHz Pentium 4. Can
    | anyone help me?
    |
    | Thanks a lot and Greetings
    |
    | Alex

    This site doesn't list the specific processor you mentioned but, may be
    useful as a general comparison.

    http://www.upenn.edu/computing/provider/docs/centrinoprovider.html

    I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.
    I was just trying to help.