600t custom watercooling loop.

cyansnow

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2012
Hello, as some of you may know I posted a thread a few weeks ago, I have made some changes to the loop and would like to share (in the right section).
It's a pretty basic loop, dual GPU cooling as well as CPU cooling,only 2 radiators and 1 reservoir, pretty basic stuff but I really enjoy being able to overclock even more than my old loop would allow. Here are some pictures:
BovAl.jpg

Showing the graphics cards radiator, cools the water coming from the CPU block before sending it to the GPUs, got a Gentle Typhoon on there.
l6sQX.jpg

A picture of the front showing the fan controller, had to get a floppy adapter to fit it in, it's a silverstone FP33.
wEaA6.jpg

Desk setup, it's pretty basic stuff just a main 1080p monitor with a cheap 18 incher on the side, which is for internet and minecraft when I have time to play games.

The loop is set up like this: Reservoir - > pump - > 240mm radiator -> cpu block - > 120mm radiator - > gpu 1 - > gpu 2 - > reservoir.
The 240mm rad is made by Swiftech, the 120mm is a Black Ice stealth. The 240mm is outfitted with 2 cougar vortex fans, the 120 a gentle typhoon. Reservoir is a Danger Den RAD reservoir, and the pump is a danger den CPX pro. Blocks for the GPUs are made by EK, and the CPU block is a Danger Den M6(gotta love danger den). This loops is probably done, for good and will remain like this except for maintinence/tubing replacement in the future, the only thing I have planned is changing ou the M6 for a XSPC raystorm or a CPU 370. Kind of done with Sandy Bridge now, had some fun going intel again for the first time in a few years, and am making a LGA 2011 build this summer (when I can get my hands on some dual 680s :D) This build is made for gaming but I do some other stuff on it like 3d modeling but other than that it was a pure gaming machine. Thanks for your time, and intrest.

Edit:
If you can, tell me where I can find some 680s, preferrably EVGA or MSI makes, thanks.

cyansnow

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2012
Running 2 560 TI's right now (2gb edition i think)
Anyway, I got rid of the idea of putting to 680s in this rig, it is pretty much done honestly, I never expected to get dual 680s cooled with 360mm of rad space, was going to add a 200 to the front, but I decided it's time for a new build anyway.