If i glue these onto my processors heatsink will it cool better

I admire the spirit but probably the best modification you could do there is replace the heatsink with a better one,
or at least mod a decent high Cfm fan onto it,,
I glued a card template/gasket to the stock Hs on one Am2+ Rig I built, then glued an 80mm fan on top of that, it still runs very cool two years on:p
Moto

catatafish

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2012

Translation: I clicked the site and read that they are applied with 3M adhesive. Do those even conduct heat? If not, how will the heat be transferred to the fin?

Even if they do, look at the surface area and compare it to the surface area of a well known "actual" heatsink product like the Hyper 212. It's de minimus.

By the time you buy enough of those to do any good, you've spent what it would cost to just buy an amazing heat sink for $30 that actual works significantly.

Sorry, but this product reminds me of the car mod world where everyone is selling "grounding wires" for "lower idle and smoother throttle response".

No it would not run more cool, because you'll be sticking them to the outer parts of the heat sink, and the most heat transfer is in the center of the heat sink, the heat sinks fan design does not even blow air on the outer areas of the heat sink anyway.