Tags:
  • Configuration
  • Connection
  • Servers
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
May 23, 2012 12:30:22 PM

Hi,
when I try to connect to a page, most times a window will come up with. Connection to server was reset while page was loading. The same message has come up on my Netbanking before, facebook, and many other pages I try to connect to.
How can this problem be fixed?

Regards,

Lisa Marendaz

More about : connection server reset page loading

May 25, 2012 6:40:10 PM

lmarendaz said:
Hi,
when I try to connect to a page, most times a window will come up with. Connection to server was reset while page was loading. The same message has come up on my Netbanking before, facebook, and many other pages I try to connect to.

Regards,

Lisa Marendaz

Trouble shooting the message
http://www.brighthub.com/internet/web-development/artic...
m
l
May 27, 2012 4:36:22 AM

Hi,

Thank you for the information, it has been useful.

Regards,

Lisa Marendaz
m
l
November 23, 2012 8:25:21 AM

lmarendaz said:
Hi,

Regards,

Lisa Marendaz

I have similar problem at my office during this 3 weeks, every three minutes "the connection was reset". But when i use my notebook computer at my home, that is connect continue without never disconnect.

In my opinion, it could be two my ISP's are hacked/blacked list by another my ISP.

How could I understand if it occurs to my computer, but my friend behing me, it is not.

m
l
!