Connection to the server was reset while the page was loading

Hi,
when I try to connect to a page, most times a window will come up with. Connection to server was reset while page was loading. The same message has come up on my Netbanking before, facebook, and many other pages I try to connect to.
How can this problem be fixed?

Regards,

Lisa Marendaz
3 answers Last reply
More about connection server reset page loading
  1. lmarendaz said:
    Hi,
    when I try to connect to a page, most times a window will come up with. Connection to server was reset while page was loading. The same message has come up on my Netbanking before, facebook, and many other pages I try to connect to.

Regards,

Lisa Marendaz

Trouble shooting the message
    http://www.brighthub.com/internet/web-development/articles/61278.aspx
  2. Hi,

Thank you for the information, it has been useful.

Regards,

Lisa Marendaz
  3. lmarendaz said:
    Hi,

Regards,

Lisa Marendaz

I have similar problem at my office during this 3 weeks, every three minutes "the connection was reset". But when i use my notebook computer at my home, that is connect continue without never disconnect.

In my opinion, it could be two my ISP's are hacked/blacked list by another my ISP.

How could I understand if it occurs to my computer, but my friend behing me, it is not.
Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration Connection Servers Windows XP