Will the Asus Crosshair IV Formula fit the Antec900 (urgent)

EliteHD

Distinguished
May 26, 2010
hey guys i just bought an Antec 900 and i was wondering if the Asus Crosshair IV formula will fit. because ive heard alot of things from it will fit fine to it will be a tight squeez, please i need help

Solution
Hi newcomer an welcome to the Tom's hardware forum.

The Antec900 is an ATX, m-ATX case and the Crosshair IV is an ATX mobo, so, u won't have any problem to install the mobo inside the case.

About the GPU, u can install a 5870 without problems.
Hi newcomer an welcome to the Tom's hardware forum.

The Antec900 is an ATX, m-ATX case and the Crosshair IV is an ATX mobo, so, u won't have any problem to install the mobo inside the case.

About the GPU, u can install a 5870 without problems.

Solution

EliteHD

Distinguished
May 26, 2010

thank you man, glad to know this

heres the specs and parts im getting for the comp if u wanna know :

case: Antec 900
mobo: Asus crosshair iv formula
processor: AMD phenom II x4 965 @3.4 (O.C @ 4)
Ram: DDR3 8gb ram (sorry dont rememebr the brand)
HDD: Wester Digital 1.5tb, 3.5" Caviar Green sata II HDD (and maybe a 160gb one for recordings :D)
cooling: case fan's and Cosair h50 high performance cpu cooler
psu: Antec trupower 750w ATX ps4 with blue led
GPU: Sapphire HD 5850

EliteHD

Distinguished
May 26, 2010

yeh definetly i was dreaming of the setup for a while but then it ended up costing 2.2g but then i found a place where i can get it for 1.8g including Win 7 64bit so happy man :D

fatalsyndrom

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2010
I have this same build only with a crosshair 3 and a zotac gtx 460 GPU and I keep getting the no signal screen on my monitor.everything is hooked up (sorta) I'm having some issues hooking the towers AC '97, HD AUDIO, and RESET cables to the MOBO. There isn't enough space for them to all fit properly and if I have the AC '97 hooked into the portion labled power and have the HD cable hanging off of the edge in the audio seection, the system lights up and then never comes back on even when I hit the power switch. if I switch them it turns on but no display. Every "no display" post I have seen goes largely unanswered, like no one wants to help or knows how to.