Tags:
  • Sound Cards
  • Speakers
  • Creative
  • Components
  • Product
Last response: in Components
February 3, 2010 2:45:47 PM

What would be the best sound card for Creative T6200 speakers.

More about : sound card creative t6200 speakers

February 3, 2010 4:30:02 PM

The best?!?
I would say the ASUS Xonar D2 or D2X is about the best you could get for your 5.1 speakers.

With a more reasonable price tag in mind, I think you would be very happy with a Xonar D1 or Dx.
Both have excellent sound quality and are full of features.
If you are on a tight budget, the Xonar Ds will still work quite nicely.
m
l
February 15, 2010 1:12:36 PM

outlw6669 said:
The best?!?
I would say the ASUS Xonar D2 or D2X is about the best you could get for your 5.1 speakers.

With a more reasonable price tag in mind, I think you would be very happy with a Xonar D1 or Dx.
Both have excellent sound quality and are full of features.
If you are on a tight budget, the Xonar Ds will still work quite nicely.

You didn't mentioned anything about the sound card's of the "Creative" itself and anyting about the approximate market price.
m
l
Related resources
February 15, 2010 3:14:28 PM

Kamlesh_85 said:
You didn't mentioned anything about the sound card's of the "Creative" itself....

Now you've done it.

Those names in the reply are links to newegg where you will see prices.
m
l
February 16, 2010 6:23:30 AM

Yup, those big blue links in my above post take you right to the proper newegg page :p 

There is a good reason I did not recommend any Creative sound cards.
Simply put, Creative's current cards all suck.
They have sub par sound quality, are quite over priced and have terrible driver and OS support.

The above Xonar D1 and Dx have higher sound quality than ANY of Creative's cards, only being matched by the $280 X-Fi Elite Pro.
They also have working drivers for ALL current OS' and do not remove features to force customers to upgrade.
Hell, even the $35 Ds can match the sound quality of every other Creative card :pfff: 

D2 and D2X ≈ $180-200
D1 and Dx ≈ $90
Ds ≈ $35
m
l
February 16, 2010 1:53:21 PM

outlw6669 said:
Yup, those big blue links in my above post take you right to the proper newegg page :p 

There is a good reason I did not recommend any Creative sound cards.
Simply put, Creative's current cards all suck.
They have sub par sound quality, are quite over priced and have terrible driver and OS support.

The above Xonar D1 and Dx have higher sound quality than ANY of Creative's cards, only being matched by the $280 X-Fi Elite Pro.
They also have working drivers for ALL current OS' and do not remove features to force customers to upgrade.
Hell, even the $35 Ds can match the sound quality of every other Creative card :pfff: 

D2 and D2X ≈ $180-200
D1 and Dx ≈ $90
Ds ≈ $35

in other words, jsut dont buy anything from creative. well just not there sound card :[
m
l
!