g4kioN1

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2009
I Have re-installed a repaired motherboard from ASUS, for about 5 months i have been using a 780gma motherboard. My repaired motherboard is a Asus M3A32-MVP Deluxe that will not show display, I have done troubleshooting but i'm not sure how the internal Speaker works or where it is at. according to my receipt "M3A32-MVP DELUXE INTEGRATED AUDIO" i have it?

please i need to know how to connect it or use it.

Solution
The "integrated audio" likely refers to the integrated audio chipset (where you plug in external speakers) and not a case/mobo speaker.

What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far? Follow the link in my signature to the standard checklist for troubleshooting (if you haven't already, that is).

When you get toward the bottom, there is another link; it takes you jsc's breadboarding guide. Breadboarding is an effective troubleshooting method to find or rule out shorts. Short circuits are very common reasons for no display issues.

Good luck.
The "integrated audio" likely refers to the integrated audio chipset (where you plug in external speakers) and not a case/mobo speaker.

What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far? Follow the link in my signature to the standard checklist for troubleshooting (if you haven't already, that is).

When you get toward the bottom, there is another link; it takes you jsc's breadboarding guide. Breadboarding is an effective troubleshooting method to find or rule out shorts. Short circuits are very common reasons for no display issues.

Good luck.

Solution

g4kioN1

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2009
Well Asus informed me to reset my cmos since i told them that my components worked on that motherboard previously and that they still all work on another motherboard. but when i reset the cmos they told me since my motherboard is 2 years old the bettery needs to be changed since my computer will no longer turn on.

thank you for the trouble shooting methods ill look into them soon.