Microsoft Picture It Express 2000

I previously used my gateway computer that come with
microsoft works, word, picture it express, streets, etc.
using windows 98. I have purchased an AMD Athalon 2200
with windows xp and I would like to continue using the
PictureIt Express 2000 on my new computer. How do I find
out if it is compatible with xp, should it be upgraded,
or just what I should do to install in on windows xp? I
don't want to screw up my xp, as i have had several
problems already with it.
1 answer Last reply
More about microsoft picture express 2000

    Linda,
    I have Windows XP Home Sp.2 and Microsoft Picture It Express 2000. I do not
    regularly use this programme but I have just made a quick check and it
    appears to operating normally.
    Nick

    "Linda" <friendorfoe@cowboy.net> wrote in message
    >I previously used my gateway computer that come with
    > microsoft works, word, picture it express, streets, etc.
    > using windows 98. I have purchased an AMD Athalon 2200
    > with windows xp and I would like to continue using the
    > PictureIt Express 2000 on my new computer. How do I find
    > out if it is compatible with xp, should it be upgraded,
    > or just what I should do to install in on windows xp? I
    > don't want to screw up my xp, as i have had several
    > problems already with it.

Configuration Microsoft Windows XP