Microsoft Picture It Express 2000

Linda

I previously used my gateway computer that come with
microsoft works, word, picture it express, streets, etc.
using windows 98. I have purchased an AMD Athalon 2200
with windows xp and I would like to continue using the
PictureIt Express 2000 on my new computer. How do I find
out if it is compatible with xp, should it be upgraded,
or just what I should do to install in on windows xp? I
don't want to screw up my xp, as i have had several
problems already with it.

Linda,
I have Windows XP Home Sp.2 and Microsoft Picture It Express 2000. I do not
regularly use this programme but I have just made a quick check and it
appears to operating normally.
Nick